JAW Sportswear

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Brad Roberts

JAW Sportswear

Post by Brad Roberts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Hey guys,

We recently launched a new athletic apparel company. The company will have offerings similar to Under Armour, Columbia, Patagonia, etc. To start out it seemed most natural to release our performance polyester shirts which a lot of us love to wear while on the water. (We also have a musky specific shirt but I don’t know how to upload a photo of it so if any guys on here would reply with a picture of it, that would be really nice of you Will and Mike) These shirts have built in SPF50 protection along with moisture wicking technology.

We also plan to launch a new YouTube page showing a lot of our mine and friends adventures doing athletic/outdoor activities( even though most involve fishing )

So if you’re in the market for some new apparel you can check out our website below.

http://www.jawsportswear.com

Or if you’re not in the market, we would appreciate if you gave your feedback and thoughts on the shirts (colors, designs), website, should we pay Nick Day since he’s in half our promo photos, stuff like that. If you do have feedback, can you please email me at bradroberts@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Brad Roberts

Revinchev

Re: JAW Sportswear

Post by Revinchev » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Agree with paying Nick Day
Nick

Mayhem

Re: JAW Sportswear

Post by Mayhem » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:53 am

I heard nick needs a new boat.... Image