I-Kam Extreme Sunglasses/Camera

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

dlw681

I-Kam Extreme Sunglasses/Camera

Post by dlw681 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 am

Hey guys anybody tried the Glasses with the built in camera? was wondering about the quality of the pics/Video?
let'em go to grow

Dale

Hamilton Reef

Post by Hamilton Reef » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:28 am

I have used the binoculars with small built in camera. The photo quality is good enough to pass on to the COs and piss off the White Lake violators. The innovations have come a long way with cameras to clip on the bills of baseball caps.

swanezy
Site Admin

Post by swanezy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm

It should say on the site what the quality or the resoultion of the videos are for those glasses. I looked at possibly getting those once, but i ended up getting a gopro. I know jason just got one as well.

It doesn't weigh much and when you have it on ur head you can barely tell it's there.

There are some good cams that can snap onto the bill of your cap, but they can be very pricey for one worth while.

Whatever you do, don't ever take any advice from Sworral on muskiefirst.

The guy gave some delusional advice that i fell for. Got the AV25 spy cam bundle because he claimed it could record for 8 hours with one rechargable battery etc... He got short with me when i questioned it. I ended up buying the cam and it blows balls.

dlw681

Post by dlw681 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 am

I dont think i could live without my Costa Del Mar glasses anyway! The I-Kam glasses sorta look like lame Oakly's.....
let'em go to grow

Dale