LSCMI Big Bait Night - MMA members invited.

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

mmainfo

LSCMI Big Bait Night - MMA members invited.

Post by mmainfo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,
On behalf of the Lake St. Clair Muskies, Inc. Chapter 58, I would like to invite you and your membership to join us on Thursday, Sept. 16 for our annual "Big Baits" night at Gino's Surf.

We will have many of the St. Clair makers (Ziggy, Lapper, St. Clair Bait Co., Donato's Custom Lures, etc) present with their big baits as we prepare for the fall fishing. In addition, we are happy to have RJ Lures (Houghton, MI), Cedar Creek Lures-Fishall (Muskegon, MI), Pearson Plugs (Newark, OH), Jimmy Bucktail (North Canton, OH) and H2O Tackle (Freedom, WI) in attendance and offering their products as well.
For those of you unfamiliar with H20 Tackle, Roger offers a complete line of Musky baits. www.h2otackle.com

We have something for everyone, casters and trollers alike.

The meeting will begin at 6:30pm, so feel free to get there early for dinner and a beverage before the meeting starts. Gino's has a full menu.

Will Schultz, Founder & President of the Michigan Muskie Alliance #47, will be our guest speaker and will update us on the status of Michigan's inland Musky fisheries. Our meeting will be brief so everyone has plenty of time to get with all of the manufacturers.

Please contact me with any questions.

We hope to see you there,
~~Greg Ellison
LSCMI 58 Marketing Director

Greg Ellison
Show Manager
Michigan Muskie Show
www.michiganmuskieshow.com

hemichemi

Post by hemichemi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:59 pm

I take it it's this place:

http://www.ginossurf.com/250877.html
Alcohol and calculus don't mix —
Don't drink and derive.

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Yes Gino's in on the lake here:

Gino's Surf
37400 Jefferson Avenue
Harrison Township, MI 48045
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

Traxsman

Post by Traxsman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I need to ad,
Muskie Customs (Kokomo, IN) and Moski Lures (Belding, MI) to the list of manufacturers that will be on hand at the meeting tomorrow evening.

Thanks to Brad Moskal, Mike and Michelle King and, of course, Will Schultz for taking their time to join us, we appreciate it very much.

We hope to have a group of MMA 47 members at the meeting.

In turn, LSCMI 58 will be bring a group to the MMA general membership meeting on October, 7.

Looking forward to it all,
~~Greg
Greg Ellison