Musky Nut Tackle

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Will Schultz

Musky Nut Tackle

Post by Will Schultz » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:24 pm

A note from Mr Cady regarding MNTC and his health.

Hey all,

I was hospitalized over the weekend during the Rat Belly Rumble (THANKS EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED FOR UNDERSTANDING) with chest pain and super high blood pressure 177/120 when I arrived. Also some irregularities were noticed during the EKG they had me do. Bloods tests say no heart attack so that is a plus! I am back in the cities now and will be heading in for more tests on Monday. Needless to say I'm backing away from a whole bunch of stuff including sparring with my buddy DDFenner on the internet. Take care everyone and if you need to get ahold of me the answer is NO for now.

Just a quick note to let everyone know that yes, it is me selling lures on Ebay. In fact I'm selling a whole bunch of stuff on websites and Ebay in the next few weeks to raise funds. I'm having a friend help out and sell stuff and am removing myself from as much stress as I can. So if you are upset that I'm selling lures feel free to get upset and talk about it on other websites. After all any press is good press it seems.

Seriously thanks for the thoughts over the past few days- Midge, Peg, Jonesi 7 the rest thanks for keeping me upbeat....AND GOOOOOOOOOON! the best message ever was "STAY OUT OF THE COFFIN" left on my voice mail. Made me laugh out loud.

Talk about a wake up call.

Take Care,

Steve
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.