Lake Macatawa

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

jvkop2

Lake Macatawa

Post by jvkop2 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:23 pm

Just wondering if anyone had any info or reports on lake macatawa.

Chuck S.

Post by Chuck S. » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:28 pm

Good Afternoon and WELCOME to the MMA! I see you just joined today. When you get a chance tour the website and you'll see there is a general forum, a member only forum, and also a lake report forum. The question you just asked regarding Lake Macatawa would normally be posed in the lake report section. You may use your password and review any lake you desire. Good luck and thanks for your interest in the MMA.
Chuck

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:43 pm

Let me clear something up...

If you are a member of MMA you will see the forums Chuck mentioned. If you are NOT a member you will only see the General Discussion, Upcoming Meetings and Buy Sell Trade and you'll have no idea the other forums are even here.

So, I will assume that you are not a member and respond to your question since you can't post it in the Macatawa area.

What kind of info are you looking for? In general, Macatawa has been hit or miss but then that's muskie fishing. Right now the water is too warm to catch and release muskies so there isn't much fishing going on anywhere including Macatawa. Forage movement to and from Lake Michigan really dictates how the fishing on Mac will be.
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.