New member and to the board

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

muskiehound

New member and to the board

Post by muskiehound » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:12 pm

Hey all

My name is Jim, and just joined your club during the banquet. I got to meet some of you, and looking forward to meeting the rest. I live in Roseville which is a few miles from lake St. Clair. I've been fishing for Musky for about 8 years now, mostly casting, I enjoy the follows and rips you get from that. I do troll when casting is not working, or my arms turn to jello from casting to long. If anyone wants to do some fishing in St Clair sometime and don't want to pull your boat over here, or If you don't have a boat give me a shout. See ya at the next meeting.

Jim

Bomba

Post by Bomba » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:46 pm

Welcome!!! I'm sure you'll see we have a great bunch of guys here.
Look forward to meeting you at some of the outings!
Don Bomba

"PASS IT ON"

Don Paxton

Post by Don Paxton » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:04 pm

Hey Jim
I have always wanted to go Muskie fishing in St. Clair, but I have never got the opportunity to do so. My small boat and my 6 horse motor doesn't really cut it on St. Clair. I live in Ottawa Lake Michigan about 2 hours away. I am always fishing at Lake Hudson, but St. Clair would be so awesome. So if you need a partner hey i am here, anytime lol.

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:30 pm

Jim - Welcome to the group.

Lot's of good people here and many that fish LSC and some that would/should, I'm sure you'll get some interest.
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.