Important Bruce Memorial Info

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

mmainfo

Important Bruce Memorial Info

Post by mmainfo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:45 pm

Unfortunately due to everything going on, MMA has decided to change the Bruce Memorial Tournament on Saturday, September 12th to a club outing instead. We will not be providing a lunch, but invite you to bring your own food and meet up at the pavilion. We will post further details as the outing date nears.

vano397

Re: Important Bruce Memorial Info

Post by vano397 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:45 pm

We are planning to meet at Charlton Park around noon. Hope to see you all there.
“My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him all good things-trout as well as eternal salvation-come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy.”

Steve S

Post by Steve S » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:10 pm

So what happened?

vano397

Post by vano397 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Brad Moskal caught a fish... I only got to fish a couple hours in the afternoon, one solid rip, but didnt stay pinned. Sounds like the story of the day for most i chatted with. Enjoyed chatting at lunch with many that were there.
“My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him all good things-trout as well as eternal salvation-come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy.”