General musky fishing discussions and questions.
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:57 pm
- Location: Battle Creek, MI
Duke I've read a bunch of muskie articles over the years, and even had a few out there myself (incoherent babbling pretty much). This was one of the best I've ever read, thank you!
- Posts: 7720
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:06 pm
- Location: GR, MI
Finally took a minute to read this. Nice work, thanks for sharing!!
Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Warren Buffett
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:31 pm
- Location: Holland
Great job Duke. Really enjoyed reading the article!
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 1:40 pm
- Location: Mason, MI
I'm quite late to post this, but, Duke, Mr. Seastrom would be proud!
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Lansing
Great narrative and imagery, Duke!