ADADO Riverfront Park Fishing Rodeo

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Jim tenHaaf

ADADO Riverfront Park Fishing Rodeo

Post by Jim tenHaaf » Thu May 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Save the date! Michigan Muskie Alliance will be volunteering at the fishing rodeo to help teach kids about fish conservation. The program is also in need of people to help kids with the riverbank fishing tournament. This is a great event that is very educational to our youth. Please contact me if you can be a helping hand while we have our booth set up there. jimtenhaaf@gmail.com See flyer below for more details.

pikerule2

Re: ADADO Riverfront Park Fishing Rodeo

Post by pikerule2 » Thu May 19, 2016 7:17 am

Thanks Jim, I'll be there all day that Saturday.

pikerule2

Post by pikerule2 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:26 am

Nick Day and I will be at this Saturday, if anyone else would like to volunteer please send a PM. We'll have our booth and also likely help with fish measuring in the tournament. Should be a fun day with kids learning about fishing and fisheries conservation, including our efforts with muskies. There's a lot at the event otherwise such as different displays and activities, food vendors, beer tent, live music in the evening, etc. There might even be a bourbon tent, if so I'll find it after the booth support and tournament are done for the day.

Revinchev

Post by Revinchev » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Should be a great event for sure! There's lots of things we want to do like Joe mentioned but we will be short staffed unless we get some volunteers to help represent MMA.
Nick

Revinchev

Post by Revinchev » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 am

Had a good time. Thanks for taking the lead on this one Joe. Thanks to Trevor, Adam, Emmet, and Duke for the help as well. Was a little slower than expected but we did make some good connection with some good people. Next event will be in Muskegon. Details to come soon.
Nick

Fishead

Post by Fishead » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Great job guys!!!
Thank you!

pikerule2

Post by pikerule2 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:54 am

Thanks everyone for taking the time, especially you Nick for that long drive too. It was pretty slow attendance-wise but I enjoyed talking to fellow MMA faithful all day especially. Always good to know I'm not alone in my Esocid mental illness.