WFN

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

vano397

WFN

Post by vano397 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Charter has officially dropped the World Fishing Network... If it weren't for my hatred of dish installers, I'd drop them. But I have no other real options. Anyhow if you have charter or even if you don't there is a way to tell charter from wfn's web website to tell charter they suck! Help me out, I can't miss more of Saric whoring out little known spots any longer! And April Vokey is kinda hard to miss too...
“My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him all good things-trout as well as eternal salvation-come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy.”

weatherby

Post by weatherby » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm

That explains why I could not find the channel the other day. I used to like some of the fishing shows on that station. I did not get no warning that channel was getting dropped

Duke

Post by Duke » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Yeah that's rough! I'll chime in for ya JP. I caught a few minutes of another show on WFN last night- iFISHIGAN. Anybody ever heard of it? Appears to be all about fishing the Traverse City area... and they flashed a certain picture of certain father and a certain son with a certain big GLS. Caught me off guard a bit, was cool!

Revinchev

Post by Revinchev » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:51 pm

I've been watching it duke. i like that TC is spending some money promoting what is truly world class fishing for such a wide variety of species. JP you are right, charter is terrible. I'm getting dish.
Nick

Mayhem

Post by Mayhem » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:45 pm

ATT doesn't carry it either unless you pay extra. I get outdoor channel and sportsman channel but no WFN. Lame.

vano397

Post by vano397 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:16 am

Duke wrote:Yeah that's rough! I'll chime in for ya JP. I caught a few minutes of another show on WFN last night- iFISHIGAN. Anybody ever heard of it? Appears to be all about fishing the Traverse City area... and they flashed a certain picture of certain father and a certain son with a certain big GLS. Caught me off guard a bit, was cool!
I have seen it a couple times. unfortunate'y they just came out and have only released a couple episodes so the three times i saw it was on, it was the same episode... but a good show, and glad also to see northern michigan on the map.
“My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him all good things-trout as well as eternal salvation-come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy.”

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 am

Duke wrote:Yeah that's rough! I'll chime in for ya JP. I caught a few minutes of another show on WFN last night- iFISHIGAN. Anybody ever heard of it? Appears to be all about fishing the Traverse City area... and they flashed a certain picture of certain father and a certain son with a certain big GLS. Caught me off guard a bit, was cool!
If a certain show host could keep fish hooked there would have been a muskie show this season...
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

MattG_braith

Post by MattG_braith » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 am

Sucks Directv doesn't carry this channel. I would love to watch that show on the TC area.
Matt

weatherby

Post by weatherby » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:43 pm

That is a good show. I am looking forward to them doing some salmon/steelhead fishing this year. I seen them on platte bay last September casting for coho

Duke

Post by Duke » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:08 am

Will Schultz wrote:
If a certain show host could keep fish hooked there would have been a muskie show this season...
Aw man- that would have been sweet! You did your job eh

tundrawalker00

Post by tundrawalker00 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:57 am

I'm livid about the channel disappearing off of Charter and now one of my kids' favorite channels, Disney XD, has been moved to a higher-priced tier. Charter is killing me.