Strange things you find in your boat...

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

MuskyTom

Strange things you find in your boat...

Post by MuskyTom » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:10 pm

Has anyone ever found something strange in their boat? Well Friday night I found something strange in my boat. I decided to do some fishing on Saturday morning so after I put the kids to bed, I went out to the garage to get my boat ready for the next day. Since I am in the process of trying to sell my house, I had put all kinds of stuff in my boat and then loosely put my tarp over it. When I started to roll back my tarp I noticed a pair of strange shoes and then a set of legs connected to a person who was hiding in my boat. It scared the CRAP out of me! It was my neighbor who's girlfriend had just called the cops on him for a domestic violence incident and he was hiding out. Needless to say, I am getting locks on all my garage doors.
Tom

Mike Stinson

Post by Mike Stinson » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:33 pm

Tom,

I'm LMAO that is unreal and there’s no way someone can come up with something better than that. You have to give us more of the details on how the confrontation went with the Perpetrator, come on tell us the truth did you scream when you saw him, heck I would have!
Mike

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:44 pm

I would have quietly walked away and returned a minute later with a GUN!
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

MuskyTom

Post by MuskyTom » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:47 pm

Actually it was more of a yell like AHHHH!!!! and he turned around and jumped about 3 feet because he thought I was the Cops. He said his girlfriend called 911 on him because they were fighting but he said he didn't do it with a strong alcohol smell on his breath. I have seen her with a black eye before so I didn't believe him. He then said "cover me back up, they have dogs sniffing for me and they are searching the weeds with spot lights". So I covered him back up and snuck over to his house to let his girlfriend know and she answered the door in nothing more than a sweatshirt and her underwear. I thought I was on a bad episode of COPS! Then I called the cops to let them know but they didn't come back out, I saw him run out of my back yard and in the morning, my back gate and my shed were both open. I haven't seen him since.

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:11 pm

Tom I'm the kind of guy who would of taken full advantage of that!Get the boy friend arrested and take the spoils of war
Gabe

pikerule2

Post by pikerule2 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:43 pm

Tom, maybe you should leave some scattered 6/0 trebles on the floor of your boat the next few weeks, that scumbag could use a few in his bass.

Muskie Medic

beckmen

Post by Muskie Medic » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:25 am

I would of threw a beckmen net over him , and introduced him to "my little friend"...LOL :lol: :lol: :shock:

Muskie Medic

ooops

Post by Muskie Medic » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:41 am

:shock: oops, thats right I dont have a net anymore its at the bottom of murray lake... :cry: :shock:
I guess I would just slap the cuffs on him and put the "habious grabbis" on him and take the Ot $$$$ then buy a net..LOL :twisted:

Muskie Medic

Goat

Post by Muskie Medic » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:53 am

I did wake one morninig to find two goats standing in my boat parked behind my house.. :lol: :lol: :shock:

Bomba

Post by Bomba » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:21 pm

This one time at band camp.............. :wink:

Last year down at Webster, after a long day of fishing we hit the local water hole to watch the shuffleboard boys do their thing.. after getting
back to the hotel late, I awoke the next morning to 40mph winds,
a couple inches of snow, and about 20 plastic lawn chairs stacked on top
of my boat cover in my boat....it was amazing how the wind just whirled them all up and dropped them all in one place.. IN MY BOAT!!!
Mother nature sure works in funny ways sometimes :wink:
Don Bomba

"PASS IT ON"

NSTAGATOR

Post by NSTAGATOR » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:09 pm

this guy must get around..........I once found some coffee stains on my carpet and some pike poo on my steering wheel the next day :cry: :cry:

strange isn`t it Don.... :idea: :roll: :?:

Kingfisher

Strange indeed

Post by Kingfisher » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:25 pm

Wow Tom, thats indeed a strange thing to find in your boat. Back about 2001 I found a woman in my boat after fishing with guys my whole life. So I nicknamed her Queenie ,married her and shes still in the boat. :D :D :D .You should have taken him Fishing Tom ,maybe give him a few swimming lessons while you were at it eh??? Kingfisher

FredB

strange things in a boat..

Post by FredB » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:48 pm

Went out trolling once a few years (Elk lake for trout) ..turned around and saw my wfe in the boat..wow she actually went out with me !.. Took her knitting with her tho..finished a sweater in a couple pases (and fish) later..Maybe she'll come out on LSC this year..I need a scarf..(and a 50 incher) ... ( Found that old Power Pro actually makes good sewing thread..so she has a life-long supply of that now..Haven't lost a button since..Actually I sew my own buttons back on..was getting a bit drafty with 3 coat buttons missing this winter..Number 1 hook works so so as sewing needle tho)

Strangest thing Ive seen in a boat was that couple in the floor of a boat on a secluded N Michigan lake once while I was quietly sailing by in a small boat ..They weren't fishing........(fill in the rest)

MuskyDan

Post by MuskyDan » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:08 am

that would have really scared the poop out of me, I would have found something to hit him with like an axe or something!!!
MuskyDan

Cyberlunge
Site Admin

Post by Cyberlunge » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Fred what lake was it :shock: Never mind if it was me I dont want to know :twisted:
Kevin