Banquet - Who's going?

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

TWilliams

Banquet - Who's going?

Post by TWilliams » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Thanks to everyone who registered early for the banquet, you are all in the running to win the Okuma rod.

Now we need to know who is going (have not sent in a registration yet) and who is still not sure. This will give us a good estimate when planning for dinner.

Please respond to this email or send me a PM if you have any questions. This is sure to be a great night!

Trevor

Steve S

Post by Steve S » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Trevor, How many do you have so far? Steve

kid coulson

Post by kid coulson » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Trev,
The kid fully plans on going but cant commit for sure due to my new job.At this point Id say count me in as we are a bit slow right now.

Hamilton Reef

Post by Hamilton Reef » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Hamilton would like to come if there was a carpool from Muskegon/Whitehall area to connect with. PM me if interested.

Deadduck1

Post by Deadduck1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:22 am

Reef, I can take you in from Lowell (east of GR). They have a share a ride there. Let me know.
Would the child you once were, Be proud of the man you are today?

TWilliams

Post by TWilliams » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:58 am

To date we have sold 75 tickets in advance for the banquet. Some of these people will not be making it to the banquet but have sent in their money just the same.

I want to thank everyone who has pre-registered, and hope to see many more of you the night of. Lets try to make the 2008 banquet the best the MMA has ever had, and continue supporting this great orginization, and the fish we have all grown to love.

Keep the posts coming!

Trevor

edalz

Post by edalz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:29 am

I sent my money in for a ticket but I will not be able to attend. I am going to see Chris Rock in Detroit with my wife and she just wouldn't understand.... [smilie=ballchain.gif]

I have been emailing Steve Kunnath about some trips in the Spring and I think he is going to attend and you guys will really like him. He was in the USMC and served his country and is an all around nice guy who knows alot about muskies. I hope you guys have a great time and I have sent in a sealed bid for one of the trips and we will see what happens.
"I wish ignorance was painful".

Mark D. Platt

Count me in

Post by Mark D. Platt » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Just joined. I plan on attending and so does another new member.

In case you need names

Mine is Hawgslayer

My buddy is

cantcatchanything

Cyberlunge
Site Admin

Post by Cyberlunge » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Trev-

I dont know if Pimp got a hold of you but we will be in the door with four...

KK
If I wasn't born to fish then why am I here?

TWilliams

Post by TWilliams » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up Mark and Cyber. Looking forward to see you and your group there.

Cyber, I did get an email that you were going to be there.

Anyone else? We need a good estimate on the head count for the Cadillac Club so they can prepare enough food. So if you haven't sent in your registration or contacted me yet, please do so as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all who have registered, this is our best year of attendence yet!

Trevor