Lake Hudson Opening Day

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Hoginator

Lake Hudson Opening Day

Post by Hoginator » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:44 pm

Marc and I will be at Lake Hudson on opeing day as normal. We will be comming in around 12 to 12:30 for lunch and story telling. I will be making calls to others around the state to see how everyone is doing. We will then be going back out. Anyone (members or non members) fell free to stop by. I will be with my boys in the green lund with the honda. Marc will be in the blue lund with the Evenrude. Hope to see some old and new faces.
"Catch a Babe, Throw a Hoginator"

Don Paxton

Lake Hudson Opening Day

Post by Don Paxton » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:41 am

Glad to hear that there will some people at Lake Hudson. It gets lonely out there sometimes, unless I am catching fish. Would love to talk with you guys. Ill be out there all day probably, hopefully the weather will work out. Look for me, younger kid, with a 14 foot red lund, white Johnson motor. Hope to see ya out there saturday and good luck.

casedy

Lake Hudson Opening Day

Post by casedy » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:57 am

I'll be out there with my Father and Brother-in-law on Sat. We'll be in the White/Green Procraft. I'm looking forward to it! Couldn't produce any fish in a couple days of fishing Green River at the beginning of the month, so hopefully Sat. will be the day. Actually, I really need to get my father-in-law a fish. He's gone way too long without a fish! I'm afraid he's going to give up on me. He lost a 50"er on Lake St. Clair at the boat a couple of years ago (since the net man screwed up (me) I count that as his 1st muskie, but he wants the picture). Hope to see you out there!
"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." ---- Ben Franklin

-Mike

Don Paxton

Post by Don Paxton » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:20 pm

Well the weather isn't looking to good for opening day. I can stand any amount of rain, but the lightning is not good. Hope the forcast changes for the weekend because I cant wait anylonger for MUSKIE FISHING. Hopefully I will see ya all there.

Don Paxton

Post by Don Paxton » Mon May 02, 2005 12:25 am

Well how did everybody do at Hudson? I got out Saturday and that was the most people i have ever seen at hudson. I had to park on the grass. I didn't catch any but had 4 follows, anybody do any good?